Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tough Dog Toys

I know it's been a while.. Honestly, I've had other things on my mind, and well I just plain forgot how far behind I've gotten with blogging.

Well, as promise a LONG time ago, here's a fun article about the trials and tribulations of picking out a dog toy that will outlast the toughest chewers.

Although, to date, I haven't been the most successful at finding the perfect one, maybe some of the stories and pictures will help you find the one for your dog. I mean, yea Pit Bull tend to be tough chewers, but not all chew the same rate or have the same destructive tendencies.

You'll find the tire toy and yanker's toys, as well as a few others. The site will be updated as I try more and more toys. I currently need to add the firehouse dog toy, which sadly to say was completely and udderly destroyed in about two days.

Anyway, for more information, check below.

Tough Dog Toys: Destruction of the Dog Toy

No comments:

Google