Saturday, December 11, 2010

MIA Eats an Antler


A friend of mine found an antler the other day and grabbed it for me. It isn't a freshly shed one, but it isn't too old- only a year.

MIA wasn't sure about it at first, but quickly realized it was good.

My flash wasn't working because my cell phone battery was low, but I got a few good pictures on my camera that I will upload and share soon.

These antlers are packed with calcium and minerals that dogs love

While she was gnawing on it, I swear she was cracking teeth, but all is well. I didn't let her eat the whole thing because I didn't want her to get sick since it was her first and sometimes she gets an upset stomach, but that is not surprising from a dog who has gone through chemotherapy and leg amputation.

Anyway, when I took it away, she hauled butt after me trying to get it back. Apparently deer antlers are yummy.

I will try to get better pictures uploaded soon.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Google