Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rules In An American Pit Bull Terrier's House

I found this super cute rules sheet that I think Pit Bull owners should all post on their door. It is a simple listing of rules that should be kept in mind for those who have a Pit Bull.

You may not know what to expect when you check on this listing.

A sample rule includes:
"It's true I don't like other dogs, but it's not because my relatives were fighting dogs <eyeroll>. THE REAL TRUTH is I was supposed to be Lassie and some stupid Collie who couldn't act got the part. WHAT AN INSULT. Now I don't like other dogs. I like humans, except criminals (too dangerous), politicians (who need to grandstand) and media (always want sensational headlines)."


This print is similar to "An American Pit Bull Terrier Bit*h Lives Here." The print is 8.5" x10" and is printed on a heavy parchment paper.

No comments:

Google