Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pit Bull Decals

I love my Pit Bull, and find that the breed is probably my favorite (as tied with a Yorkie... Yea I know...). I am not a big fan of vehicles slathered in decals, and I'm certainly not a huge fan of the family decals or monogram decals that are so popular on cars. But, I do want to show off my love and affiliation to the Pit Bull breed.

And, if you have never had a Pit or a bully, you just don't know what all the fuss is about, and it's certainly hard to explain.

But, for those of you who know the deal and love their dogs, you may want to purchase a car decal featuring your favorite breed.

There are many different sellers and option on eBay for Pit Bull car decals. You will find whole body stickers, head only, cropped ear Pit Bulls, and natural ear Pit Bulls. There are so many different options and variations of Pit Bull vehicle decals, that you may find yourself hunting for the perfect one.







No comments:

Google