Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pit Bulls are a Part of the Family

No matter how much you don't want to admit it, your dog is a part of the family. The dog is like a child; you constantly have to keep on him/her for behaving properly and not getting anything that he/she shouldn't.

Cafepress has tons of cute products that are great for a family with a pit bull. I've picked out a few of my favorites, hoping maybe you'll like them too.

My Pit Bull is Family - Framed Panel Print Pit Bull Terrier Mom Women's V-Neck Dark T-Shirt Pit Bull Terrier Mom Women's Light T-Shirt Pit Bull Dad Large Mug

I bought MIA the cutest shirt from CafePress when she was a puppy. She wasn't able to wear it long, as the shirt was too big when I got it, and then a few weeks later, the shirt became too small. I kept the shirt anyway, as with all of her puppy clothes.

You can easily see that there are super cute dog clothes on CafePress that you can buy, you just have to look for them. I've included some of my favorites, though.

PIT BULL Give PITS a Chance! Dog T-Shirtamerican pit bull terrier, amstaff, bully dog tees Not A Home Without Pit Bull Dog T-Shirt

Your home just isn't a home until you've had a pit bull in your house.

No comments:

Google