Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sick Day with MIA

I had to take a sick day yesterday, as my sinuses are acting up terribly and I'm quite under the weather. While trying to recoup in attempts to be better by Thanksgiving, I spent the day on the couch with my MIA.

At first, she was curled in the recliner, but when I started squeaking the arm of the stuffed toy I was laying with, she decided to come lay with mom. And, for the rest of the day, there we sat....


This is MIA eyeing me and the stuffed toy that she can't have... (I sent my boyfriend on an errand to buy dog food for me while I was at work on Monday, and he came back with a toy and dog food. How sweet. Ha. The toy was for me... Not the dogs...)


Eventually, she came over to see me. It was all in hopes to get a hold of the toy, which didn't happen, even after a few attempts.

I was able to snap this cute picture while she slept. I was quite surprised that she didn't wake up and tear through the house with the toy... She must have known that mommy was sick. :-(

No comments:

Google